Sitka Gear – Ascent Pant (50127) Open Country Closeout Sizes
Original Price: $199.00
Deal Price: $129.00
Your Savings: 35.18%
Check Out Our Daily Deal Below!
Each Deal Only Lasts A Few Hours!
Ascent Pant OPTIFADE Open Country
Designed for hot days spent charging in the mountains, and early season endeavors, the Ascent Pant features meshbacked pockets for ventilation and an internal mesh knee pad pocket if added protection is desired.
– Shell // Stretch Cordora Nylon Woven Blend (60% Cordura, 30% Nylon, 10% Spandex)
– Pockets // Polyester Mesh
– Lightweight, breathable internal mesh knee pad pockets (knee pads not included).
– Mesh-backed hand and cargo pockets are highly breathable and light.
– 4-way stretch Cordura Nylon woven is lightweight, durable and dries fast.
– Wicks sweat and keeps odor in check with Polygiene.
– Articulated patterning combined with a Performance Fit.
– Polygiene Odor Control Technology
12 oz // 32 Regular
For hot weather or active hunting, the Ascent Pant is a mainstay of hunters across the West.
Big Terrain or Hot Weather
Lightweight and ultra-breathable like the rest of the Ascent line, the Pant features a quick-drying, 4 way stretch brushed nylon fabric and anti-stink Polygiene® treatment to keep you cool when the heat is on. The Ascent Pant expels heat and perspiration to keep you comfortable as you chew through the early season miles.
Scrambling or bushwhacking through blown down timber requires zero restrictions. The Ascent Pant’s low profile waist band won’t chafe or bunch, and articulated knees are shaped for hunters on the move. Knee pad pockets offer optional protection if desired, and all pockets are mesh backed for added ventilation, and a gusseted crotch provides full range of movement.