LaCrosse Alphaburly Pro 18″ OPTIFADE Waterfowl Marsh 14’s
Original Price: $169.95
Deal Price: $99.00
Your Savings: 41.75%
Check Out Our Daily Deal Below!
Each Deal Only Lasts A Few Hours!
LaCrosse Alphaburly Pro 18″ OPTIFADE Watefowl Marsh
Built from a proud tradition of innovation, the Alphaburly Pro is our premium hunting boot. Combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene, the Alphaburly Pro fears nothing. Not the cold. Not the harsh terrain. Not the challenges of a grueling hunt. It features a thick cushioning EVA midsole for added comfort. An embossed liner for better air circulation. And an adjustable rear gusset for the perfect fit.
- ALPHA CONSTRUCTION
- Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- GORE OPTIFADE Waterfowl Marsh
- Complete your Sitka® Gear system with the only boots to use GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment. This pattern is designed around animal vision and not human eyesight, preventing prey from ever recognizing you as a predator. The Elevated II pattern is specifically designed for whitetail hunters and is optimized for ranges of 80 yards and under, keeping you concealed 15 feet above the ground in your tree stand.
- COMFORT LINER
- Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- ACTIVE FIT
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- NEOPRENE GUSSET
- Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- BURLY PRO OUTSOLE
- Our unique tread pattern gives you the traction to move through demanding terrain while chamfered edges keep you fast on your feet by shedding the mud and muck.
- 4.8 lbs per pair
- CAMO PATTERN
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Waterfowl Marsh
- Best for Mud
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Nylon Shank
- 0 to 70°F